Tor_Isa_Hil_Mamma, thanks, if I count well, I have 3 blogs all together.... This is a 'demoted' 3 奶 ;)
allie, this one is a 舊愛 and I tried blogspot when I needed a backup in 2006 and stopped using it since the blog editor was really unfriendly to users. Indeed, as you said, now it's better than before :)
Tor_Isa_Hil_Mamma Right from the beginning of blogging in 2005, I started using Flickr to host my blog pix. I do not have a pro account but that is still more than enough for me every month. As a result, I do not need to move pix by pix when I move blog platforms. I could simply export the blog entries from old and import to the new platform.
Using a separate pix host does take more time since I have to upload to Flickr first and then paste the link of the pix in the new blog entry. Well I have done it for years and it's pretty much automatic to me.
I do not remember my Roodo password anymore and if I remember well, Roodo should have the blog export option.
allie I have been the 'proud' owner of Pekingese dogs for almost 20 years and I definitely prefer to bathe and groom the dog(s) myself. Most importantly, all my dogs so far enjoy being brushed and massaged ^_^
13 comments:
恭喜你個二奶 blog 開業!
xxx
好嘢!!!
咦,乜呢個二房係舊愛唔係新歡黎咩?抑或你連床帶被都擰埋過黎呀?
多謝,咁就方便好多。
Tor_Isa_Hil_Mamma, thanks, if I count well, I have 3 blogs all together.... This is a 'demoted' 3 奶 ;)
allie, this one is a 舊愛 and I tried blogspot when I needed a backup in 2006 and stopped using it since the blog editor was really unfriendly to users. Indeed, as you said, now it's better than before :)
我都系到捻緊要唔要搬個 blog⋯⋯
依家果個問題系D相,
upload 慢到嘔,又成日揾唔翻D野。
如果 backup 一個要唔要連床帶被甘一張一張相甘搬?
郁記,好羨慕麻煩d毛咁順咁靚,你自己梳剪咖?
娘娘,blogspot好似可以直接搬嗮啵,係import blog應該可以,不過唔敢話,最好問下Chris。
Tor_Isa_Hil_Mamma
Right from the beginning of blogging in 2005, I started using Flickr to host my blog pix. I do not have a pro account but that is still more than enough for me every month. As a result, I do not need to move pix by pix when I move blog platforms. I could simply export the blog entries from old and import to the new platform.
Using a separate pix host does take more time since I have to upload to Flickr first and then paste the link of the pix in the new blog entry. Well I have done it for years and it's pretty much automatic to me.
I do not remember my Roodo password anymore and if I remember well, Roodo should have the blog export option.
allie
I have been the 'proud' owner of Pekingese dogs for almost 20 years and I definitely prefer to bathe and groom the dog(s) myself. Most importantly, all my dogs so far enjoy being brushed and massaged ^_^
"being brushed and massaged "
hahaha, I can imagine!
allie
唔一定架﹕
兩個禮拜前我鄰居個朋友話佢隻 Yorkshire Terrier 一見個毛刷就走頭..... 我心諗﹕佢一定成日梳痛隻狗或者沖涼時攪到隻狗好唔舒服 :(
“兩個禮拜前我鄰居個朋友話佢隻 Yorkshire Terrier 一見個毛刷就走頭”
哈哈哈,我絕對明白,我D貓細的時候(剛剛到屋企,通常3-4個月大)唔鍾意個毛刷,要日日用個毛刷同佢玩,慢慢佢知道個毛刷無野開始enjoy(要差不多7,8個月大)。
多謝 tips 會睇下點搬(超多野做 :S)
問題⋯⋯系樂多 export 左出黎(一個 txt file)
但系 blogger 我揾唔到個 import!
請問系邊樹?
係喎!撞鬼 blogspot 個 import 係 import blogspot export 出黎嘅 blog... (.xml)
我一心以為佢大大方方歡迎其他人轉會添.... anyway,個 import option 晌 Settings 入面 (set blog title)果頁,under Blog Tools,丁屎咁細粒字...
我揾到啦!唔該噻⋯⋯
但我可能要一篇一篇甘save as html
樂多果邊 export 出黎系 MT!!一個txt file⋯⋯
唯有慢慢搞⋯⋯
吓!咁咪工程浩大!有排玩喎~
Post a Comment